Saudi League After the Seventh round: Review, Stats and Facts.
The seventh round of the Prince Mohammed bin Salman Professional League was ended was rounded off by the match between Al-Nassr and Al-Fayhaa.
Al-Nassr are still at the top of the standings despite their draw against Al-Fayhaa (1-1) to get to the point 19. Al-Nassr are now one point from Al Hilal. They beat Al-Ittihad 3-1 to be the second with 16 points.
Al-Taawoun defeated Al-Batin 5-0 to be in the sixth place, while Al-Batin stopped at 4 points in 14th place.
Al Shabab beat Al Qadisiyah 2-1 to be seventh, while Al Qadisiya remained in 12th place. Al-Ettifaq hardly defeated Al-Hazem 1-0 to stay fifth, while Al-Hazem are in the ninth place With 8 points. Al-Faisaly passed Al-Raed 2-0 to reach point 7 in tenth place, and Al-Raed are in eleventh with 5 points.
Below are the highlights after the end of the round:
- 7 of the 8 games from the round ended with a winner and only one with a draw.
- The round saw 27 goals, 7 of them by Saudi players, 19 by foreigners and an own goal.
- The 27 goals were: 13 goals by the right foot, 10 goals by the left, 3 goals by the head, and an own goal.
- There were two penalties, Both penalties were in the same match Al Hilal vs Al Ittihad.
- Al Ahli win over Al Fateh (5-1) was the match with the most goals.
- There were 27 yellow cards and two red cards.
- Al-Hilal’s Gomis, Al-Taawoun’s Tawamba, and Al-Ettifaq’s Guanica are the top scorers with 5 goals each.
- Al-Taawoun are the strongest team offensively with 17 goals. Al-Nassr are the best team defensively with four goals conceded.
- Al-Batin and Al-Ittihad are the worst team defensively with 17 goals. They are also the worst offensively scoring only 3 goals.
- Al-Nassr and Al-Hilal have the most wins record with 6 victories each. It is worth noting that Al-Hilal have one match less.
- Al-Hilal have he best ongoing winning streak with six wins from 6 matches.